We are here to serve you
Request A Certificate of Insurance
PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE
Old Colony Insurance Service, Inc., and/or Old colony Financial Services, Inc., do not now, nor have we ever shared your personal, financial or insurance information with anyone but your current insurance company or insurance company’s attempting to quote your business. Information may be passed on to lenders or credit bureaus to demonstrate insurability. We must post this notice annually per Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.
OUR PRIVACY POLICIES AND PRACTICES
- Information we collect:
We collect information from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency;
- Information we receive from a medical information bureau.
- Information we may disclose to third parties:
We may disclose the following kinds of information:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, income and beneficiaries;
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates, theirs, or us such as your policy coverage, premiums, and payment history;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history;
- Information we receive from medical information bureaus.
- Third parties to whom disclosures may be made:
We may disclose information about you, such as we have described above, to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as property and casualty insurers, employee benefit insurers, life insurers, securities broker-dealers, investment companies, and insurance agents;
- Government agencies to which you are required to show proof of insurance coverage;
- Financial institutions to which you are required to show proof of insurance coverage to secure a loan or lease.
- Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security:
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and organizational safeguards to protect information about you.